Need Money for College? This site is for you…
Your first thought: I need money for college!
It’s an electric feeling. You get the envelope, and find out you are accepted - You’re going to college!
You have tons of other things to think about, right? Like what your major might be, which classes to take first, which dorm is the most fun, teacher your friend recommended for that one class you need, maybe even how to get a student pass for the cafeteria or where to get that first job on campus.
But sooner or later, your thoughts will come back to money for college.
Now you have to pay tuition, get books, an apartment...
Where will you get the money?
Whether you use your own savings, a student loan, a scholarship, grant money, or a great tuition reimbursement program, you need cash. I’ve been there.
Think of this as an opportunity. Earning a college degree can change your life, especially when you finish. A better job, a career, better pay. Eventually more of the things that make your life worthwhile down the road.
That piece of paper called a diploma says something about you - that you know your subject, and that you completed a big job.
The diploma represents your hard work. Whether you decide to attend a university for your education, like I did, or a vocational college, doesn't matter.
But finishing, that does matter. Once you finish, you can always list that as an accomplishment. No one can take it away.
So if you have an educational goal in mind, pursue it.
Consider this a push in the right direction, and go finish it.
Being a student and getting a college education takes money, and that’s what beat-tuition.com is for. How to find money you can use for school, where to apply for a Stafford or PLUS loan, a grant, or how to work with your employer for tuition money through a job.
Use this site as a resource to help you find money for your college education.
These days, everything seems to get more complex. You have to program your smartphone. Your unlimited data plan is essential to your college plan, am I right?
Higher education keeps you up to date in your field, and bring in an income to pay for all the goodies you need these days.
One more thing, and this is sort of a secret: it's not that hard to pass college classes. You can do this. But paying for it can be the hardest part - just getting enough money for college to beat tuition and rent and get textbooks.
Once you have the money, the classes often are the easy part. And attending university can be the most fun you've ever had, regardless of your age when you get there.
- The Beat-Tuition Blog
- The Beat-Tuition Blog keeps you up to date on money for college options and site changes. Look here for college money ideas.
- Grant money for college education: 4 Flavors of Government Grants
- Grant money for college education comes in more than one flavor. Read here to learn how 4 grant programs break down
- Contact me
- Contact Beat-Tuition with a money for college question...
- Free Money For College Information
- Free money for college information - free reports for students on finding money for college locally and nationwide
- About Me and My Money for College
- I spent several years completing 2 degrees. Here is how I found money for college…
- Finding Money For College - 4 Flavors of Student Loans
- Finding money for college can be easier than you think. Look here for the 4 flavors of student loans and how to get them.
- Financial Aid Search: 18 Cool Programs and Places to Look
- Planning a financial aid search to get money for college? Want to know your options? Here is a great list to help you get started.
- Apply for College Money to Get a Computer, or Wait?
- About to apply for college money? Looking at spending it on a computer? Consider this…
- Money for College Tuition and More: 7 Ways to Spend
- Got your money for college tuition? Did you know you can spend it 7 ways? Take a look…
- How to Get Scholarships: 6 Tips
- Looking for money for college? You can learn the basics of how to get scholarships here, and be on your way to more college money. When you have the basics, you can find more money and borrow less.
- Your College Scholarship Essay: 6 Simple Steps to a Great Essay
- Need to write a killer college scholarship essay? Try these simple 6 steps to make your essay a knockout, and win more scholarship money.
- Student Loan Forgiveness: 14 Fields That Benefit
- Student loan forgiveness has become a very popular topic. Find out what fields benefit from forgiveness programs around the countries
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: 7 Great Resources
- Ready to start college? Got a tuition reimbursement program or want one to help pay for the costs? Look here for resources to help you get organized, get money from a tuition reimbursement program, or
- Make Money In College: 35 Cool Ideas
- How do you make money in college? Learn how here. Online ways and offline near home – plenty of ideas here. Start today.
- The Cheap Textbook Hub – Over 30 Secrets To Getting Cheap Textbooks
- Need a cheap textbook? Prices on textbooks have been soaring for years at college bookstores. Look here for more than 30 ways to get a cheap textbook and save money for college, to pay tuition, or wh
- Student Loan and Grants: 10 Questions to Ask Yourself
- The economy is getting very blustery. How stable are your student loan and grants? And finishing school in general? You’ll find 10 questions to think about and help you see what’s coming.
- College Student Travel: 10 Top Tips to Get More Travel Vouchers
- Ever gotten a free travel voucher? College student travel may take you home or to a great summer trip, and can be a great opportunity to earn free vouchers. 10 tips to help you get more.
- Scholarship Letter of Recommendation: The Worst
- When you need a scholarship letter of recommendation, this letter will not do. Learn what to avoid and read a terrible example letter here.
- Consolidate Student Loan: 10 Cool Benefits, 5 Possible Drawbacks
- Did you know you can consolidate student loan amounts? It’s part of the federal student loan program, and you can take advantage of a bunch of benefits when you do. Click here for the top ten list.
- Student Loan Consolidation Facts
- Student loan consolidation information. Great benefits, but some drawbacks and requirements. Look here for help.
- Online College Degree: 3 Reviews
- Getting an online college degree can really enhance your earning power. Look here to find reviews of sites that connect you to schools. Also, 1 great site to learn everything about accreditation
- Best Online Degree Program Site Review
- Need an education? Here I review the best online degree program listing site, and refer you to other great resources for online degrees and educational resources of all kinds.
- Tuition Assistance Programs: 5 Things a Factory Worker Knew
- How tuition assistance programs helped a factory worker succeed and get his dream job in a recreational paradise
- The Online Degree in Business Administration: 10 Important Items to Remember
- Looking for an Online Degree in Business Administration? 10 things to think about before your sign up and pay your tuition. Plus recommended places to apply to for your degree.
- Getting an Accredited Business Degree Online: 5 More Items to Remember
- Five points to keep in mind about an accredited business degree online. Continuation of the 10 important items about an online degree in business administration.
- The Federal Student Loan Website: 7 Things You Should Know
- The federal student loan website has a ton of resources most people ignore. Here’s a quick list to help you get more help, and maybe more money for college.
- Search Beat-Tuition.com
- Search page to let you hop from one Beat-Tuition page to another.
- Writing College Admission Essay: Need Ideas?
- Busy writing college admission essay pages for your application to college? Take a look here for more ideas on how to fix up that essay and get accepted.
- Your ACT College Entrance Exam Score: 8 Steps to Improve for More Scholarships
- A higher ACT college entrance exam score will help you win more scholarships. Learn the keys to raising your score here.
- Want An Undergraduate Scholarship? 3 Easy Strategies
- Still need money for college, or thinking about next year? Learn 3 easy strategies for finding an undergraduate scholarship here.
- Picking the Best College for Your Money? 2 Torpedoes
- Looking for the best college for your money? I’ll share my favorite torpedoes for choosing schools, and how much it matters.
- You College Job Search: Student Leadership Jobs on Campus
- Your college job search should include this excellent category: student leadership jobs. Learn how these can help with tuition as well as your future.
- Medical Insurance for College Students: 3 Reminders
- Many colleges now require medical insurance for college students. 3 reminders to keep yourself covered.
- Scholarship Contests: 9 to Enter, plus 3 Tips
- Scholarship contests offer a great opportunity to college students – free money! You can enter a bunch on this page, plus tips on your entries
- The Fannie Mae Student Loan: Fact or Fiction?
- Thousands look for the Fannie Mae student loan – but does it really exist? Find out here.
- College Credit Nearly Free Invitation
- Need college credit cheap? Look here for several ways to get it done.